Your Home…Your Support…Your Choices...
Choice is a fundamental right for all, so we offer a variety of support options to suit different needs and wishes including:
- Purpose-built registered accommodation with support, designed and built to a high specification
- Independent self-contained flats with accessible and modern facilities and floating support
- Supported living (your own pad, with a tenancy or mortgage with an individual support package)
- Short breaks and outreach services
- Individual support services (if you want something a bit different…innovative support and accommodation packages)
With all registered accommodation options, you are invited to visit, meet the other people that live there, the staff team and get to know the place and the people a little better, before making a decision as to whether it is the right place for you.
At Swanton we work closely with you, your social network and our colleagues in health and social care, using an open and transparent approach with clear and on-going communication.
Taking Control and Being Independent
At Swanton we can support you with developing an Individual Service Design which puts you in control and gives you the opportunity to direct how your support should be planned and delivered.
Find care and support
Find Swanton care and support that's right for you. You can either navigate using the drop-down menu in the services tab in the main navigation bar above, click on one of the care types below, or enter your postcode in the map above on the left.